Was your company’s technology recently compromised? If so, you should seriously consider destroying your hard disk and other hardware. Many businesses decide to outsource their hard disk crushing needs to an experienced professional who can safely do the job at an affordable rate. Below are several questions you should ask when trying not find a qualified service provider who can destroy your company’s equipment:
- How do they calculate their prices?
- Are they bonded and insured?
- How will they store your hard disks and other equipment until it’s destroyed?
- Can they pick up your items or do you need to transport them to their facility?
- What is their usual turnaround time?
- Is their business and storage area routinely monitored?
- What type of methods do they use to destroy IT equipment?
- How will you know for certain when your equipment is destroyed?
- Do they offer a certificate or some type of proof?
- What do they do with the waste afterwards?
After you’ve finished screening potential candidates, narrow it down to a couple of businesses and try to visit their facility if possible to observe their operation. Is the space clean and well organized? Do they store the equipment in a secure area? After you’ve seen the premises you can select a reliable company to handle your high security data storage media destruction with confidence.
Outsource Your Data Destruction to Phiston Technologies
Phiston Technologies, Inc. is one of the leading scientific research, development, engineering and manufacturing businesses in the country. Please contact us today if you would like to outsource your data destruction. Companies in a wide range of prominent industries trust us to keep their data secure and destroy equipment with our proprietary MediaVise®, the MediaVise® Compact and MediaDice™. Our organization also follows the protocols established by the U.S. Department of Defense’s National Security Agency (NSA) so you can be confident that we will handle your company’s equipment with care.