Have you ever thought of how you’ll deal with the end of your computer’s life cycle? Surely you know that you can’t just throw the computer out. It isn’t legal and, in terms of data security, it isn’t safe. Here are five reasons to consider getting a hard disk crusher from Phiston Technologies.
1. Our products are engineered to exceed the standards developed by the U.S. National Security Agency for the protection of secure information from data security breaches.
2. Our flagship MediaVise hard drive destroyer delivers 40,000 pounds of force, yet is small enough to fit on a desktop.
3. Data destruction shouldn’t be a time consuming thing. With our products, it isn’t. Destruction using the MediaVise takes 30 seconds. Debris is collected in a bin and the entire process is “hands off.”
4. In addition to hard disks, our products also provide fast and complete destruction of other electronic storage media, including flash drives, DVDs, Blu Ray discs, magnetic strip cards, PDAs, cell phones, and much more.
5. Phiston doesn’t just sell hard disk crushers. We also provide assistance to our customers by reviewing their existing data destruction policies, recommending procedures or products to enhance those policies, and securely destroying hard drives and other electronic storage at our Miami, Florida location. Our data destruction services can be obtained either by bringing the devices to our location or having them brought via bonded courier, and come complete with a certificate of destruction.
These are just a few of the reasons to get your data destruction products and services from Phiston Technologies. There are many more that we’d love to tell you about. For more information, contact us.